Cake and Flowers

Cake and Flowers 


I actually wasn't sure if I wanted to share this photo and it's not because I didn't like it, I love the photo and its composition. Florals are always a favorite of mine. I just don't know what kind of cake this is and this is a food photography blog. Part of the requirement is to at least know what the dish is. Why am I sharing it then? Again, it's the composition, it just called out to me. 

Have you ever been drawn to something that was pretty average but something about it peaked your interest? I love the clean look and how the photographer used the flowers to compliment the slice of cake. 

Maybe it's a lemon cake but whatever it is, it sure looks delicious!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

 


 

3 Foodie Groups

Soups, sandwiches, and salads just seem to go together!