Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding

photo by Quillaja
I remember my mom making bread pudding every once in awhile and I know she loved it because I can't remember ever getting to eat much of it. I think she made this mainly for her sweet tooth and made us kids cookies. I think this a great go-to dessert which doesn't take long to make and really yummy with the apples and cinnamon together.

Ingredients:
4 tart apples, chopped
6 slices bread, cubed
3 c. milk
3 eggs
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. cinnamon

For the Topping:
2 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon

Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Put bread cubes and apples into baking dish. In separate bowl, combine milk, eggs, sugar, salt and cinnamon. Pour over apples and cinnamon.

Top with sugar and cinnamon mix. Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until set. Done when knife inserted near middle comes out clean.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

 


 

3 Foodie Groups

Soups, sandwiches, and salads just seem to go together!