Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

photo by Megan Chromik
I can go for one of these right now! Cookies are one of those desserts I eat way too many of. Sometimes my hubby actually hides them away so I won't eat them all at once, isn't that a trip? I'm glad he does or I'd be having all kinds of weight issues. Still, I can look at the photo and wish hard, click my heels three times and maybe....well I can dream ! I think these also will make great gifts around Thanksgiving or Christmastime. The pumpkin and chocolate taste so good together!


Ingredients:
1 c. pumpkin
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. oil
1 egg
2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. milk
1 c. chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla
Chocolate Syrup for drizzling

Dissolve baking soda in milk; set aside. In large bowl add pumpkin, sugar, oil, and egg; stir. Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda mixture. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla. Spoon onto cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees 10 to 12 minutes or until done. Let cookies cool off and then drizzle chocolate syrup on top.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

 


 

3 Foodie Groups

Soups, sandwiches, and salads just seem to go together!