Chocolatey-Chocolate Chip Muffins

photo by clix
Who doesn't love chocolate? Not many of us can resist the chance to sink our teeth into gooey chocolate delights and this cupcake is no exception. Chocolate chips melting into the chocolate cake... oh my goodness! I know as a kid whenever my mom would bake chocolate cupcakes, I'd be right there ready to take the first bite even if they were hot out of the oven. I couldn't wait for the frosting or decorations! Your kids may have a hard time trying to resist letting these cool before tasting them!

Ingredients:
1-1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 c. white sugar
3 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 c. chocolate chips
1 c. milk
1/3 c. melted butter
1 egg

Mix dry ingredients and add chocolate chips. Combine egg, milk and butter and stir into flour mixture. Do not beat. Bake 375 for 20 minutes. Perfect for all us chocolate lovers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

 


 

3 Foodie Groups

Soups, sandwiches, and salads just seem to go together!